Redesigned exploration log interface
We have released a redesigned exploration log interface in order to fix issues that are present in the current interface.
Here are some issues that are present in the current interface and that were solved in this release.
- Total number of points was not showing properly, the fifth number was hidden behind the drop down menu. This problem was fixed by moving the number of points to the left.
- Items in the list with long names were showing awkwardly behind the progress bar. This was solved by increasing the size of the name column and reducing the size of the progress bar column.
- Help section was improved. It contains much more useful information now.
- Some things were moved around to reduce the overall clutter.
- Texts, columns, highlights, scroll bars were pixel-perfect aligned.
Here’s how it looks like.
How to install
Windows 7 installation guide
- Before proceeding, make sure the game is closed, otherwise you might receive various errors trying to install.
- Download the .zip file attached to this post.
- Right click one the .zip file, click on Open with and then on Windows Explorer.
- Once a new window opens, click on Extract all files button which is located at the top.
- A new window will open that will ask you where do you want to extract these files. Click on Browse and locate your Voyage Century Online folder. After your found your folder, click OK.
- Uncheck the Show extracted files when complete button.
- Click Extract button.
- A new window will open, telling you that destination already contains a folder with the same name and it will ask you if you want to replace it. Choose Yes or Copy and Replace as many times as it asks you. Please note that if it doesn’t ask you, then you most likely got the step number 5 wrong!
Download from Google Drive by clicking the download link below.
Do not download this fix from any other sources except for the ones listed in this post!
This mod is compatible with the game version 0.122. If you have a newer version, please do not install this mod as it may break your game! We are not responsible for any damage caused by your failure to understand these terms.