Invisible sails fix
There has been a weird issue in the latest client version, in which sails in offshores appear to be invisible, as shown on the image below. This is a huge issue in instances like English Channel at which players have to know the color of ship sails in order to avoid killing them.
We made a small patch that solves this issue.
How to install
Windows 7 installation guide
- Before proceeding, make sure the game is closed, otherwise you might receive various errors trying to install.
- Download the .zip file from google drive link found in this post.
- Right click one the .zip file, click on Open with and then on Windows Explorer.
- Once a new window opens, click on Extract all files button which is located at the top.
- A new window will open that will ask you where do you want to extract these files. Click on Browse and locate your Voyage Century Online folder. After your found your folder, click OK.
- Uncheck the Show extracted files when complete button.
- Click Extract button.
- A new window will open, telling you that destination already contains a folder with the same name and it will ask you if you want to replace it. Choose Yes or Copy and Replace as many times as it asks you. Please note that if it doesn’t ask you, then you most likely got the step number 5 wrong!
Do not download this fix from any other sources except for the ones listed in this post!
This mod is compatible with the game version 0.127. If you have a newer version, please do not install this mod as it may break your game! We are not responsible for any damage caused by your failure to understand these terms.